Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Settle your Hash

So if something is making noise, the noise is saying something about the something. But if the something never repeats itself then you have to listen to all the noise forever to know the something properly.

But the noise has limits; it cannot be louder than the something can make it for example. Is it true to say that the noise is predictable because it cannot be random without limit? (I can sense a cosmos full of mathematicians screaming for a stoning for that little generalisation/transgression.)

Which means that something/anything/everything must be predictable and chance is a myth.

Therefore fate is actual...wonder how many depressions that will spawn?

1 comment:

The Shiny One said...

'Please tell me the way to Nowhere,
That's where I want to go!
For somewhere out in Nowhere
There's a YIng Tong Iddle I Po.

I have come from Somewhere
Which is something miles away;
Perhaps when I get to Nowhere
The Fonnies will be at play.
Now, if I'm going Nowhere
I must carry a posey of Dill
And the way to get to Nowhere
Is to hurry and stand quite still.

I'm on my way to Nowhere
Where the Golapins fill the air
And at the speed I'm standing still
By golly I'll soon be there.'

Spike Milligan is a god.

His poem is also relevant to your blog. You get Nowhere with your ramblings of the universe. But you are also interesting/obscure.

Love Sian.

ps. No. Beggars CANT be Banana's.